The Time Has Come | LUS Year in Review 2020

This year has been a real eye-opener for many people. Personally its been the worst and the best year of my life. But there are lots of people who can't say the same.

Although I haven't written much for the blog, this year has been the best year for LUS. Many people are finding my articles online and Pinterest is a pretty decent source of traffic.

This year I released a book on mindset and self-image called Mental Freedom. While I made some sales, I took the book down because in the context of post-2020, it’s not a complete product.

A key takeaway from the book is this:

Don’t mistake your past self with your authentic self. You are not the person you were in the past—because that’s the weakest version of you.

If you confuse this with who you are now, you will miss out on life. You are allowed to be more than who you used to be

This past year I've been breaking into the tech industry and I've been doing lots of mindset and spiritual work. Both of these have kept me very occupied.

Since my personal life has been very busy, I've decided to really limit anything I publish online. However there are three projects I want to work on:

So You Want To Be A Web Developer? (How to Make $70k+ Working From Home In 6-12 Months)

Currently I work as a Front End Developer and I've already secured a position as a VR Developer starting in early 2021.

My goal would be to show people what to learn, best techniques, and tools, to break into the tech industry asap. Specifically as a Front End Developer.

It would be a 6+ article series where I show people a "Free Roadmap" and a "Paid Roadmap".

However, I get busy and tech is a topic out of the scope of this blog. So... maybe I'll figure something out.

The No-BS Guide to Self-Love (A Quick Guide to Practical Spirituality)

The same way there are people who are naturals at things, there are also people who aren't.

The same way there are people who naturally self-love, there are people who don't.

The practical how-to's exist for the people who aren't naturals and need things conceptualized.

This simple "enlightenment" guide will trump a lot of mindset material out there because it establishes the foundation of being that many people lack.

It combines a lot of psychology, spirituality, and philosophy—which is my shit.

Although this project would be the easiest, it definitely feels outside of the scope of this blog too.

The truth of the matter is that I've changed. My life is going a different direction than I imagined many years ago.

Things are getting better in ways I didn't think it would. Now all I really want to do is wrap this blog up. It's been a lot of fun, but it's time to go.

The blog will still remain online since it's a part of my history and I'm a sucker for sentimental shit. But if I make new content, it's unlikely to be published here and it won't be for a while.

On the rare occasion that I do publish new content for LUS, subscribers will be notified via email.

That Last Passion Project

I have one last thing I want to publish that essentially wraps up everything. Something I would proudly call my "seminal" writing.

But all of these things will probably continue to brew in my head for weeks, months, or even years, before I create them.

I just have more important things to do than to follow my muse.

And that's that.

Here's to the New Year of 2021 and beyond.

Until next time.
Your brother,
- Rich

A Stud's Physique | How to Lose Weight, Look Great, Get Strong, Build Muscle

Are you tired of struggling to lose weight? Telling yourself this is the year you're going to lose that belly fat - only to fail?

Friend, I've been there for a long time. Many times really.

When I was in my teens I struggled to lose weight. I was morbidly obese and I hated how I looked. Until one day I told myself, "If I don't lose this weight, I'm going to kill myself"

Within 6 months I lost 60lbs.

When I was in college I explored bulking and cutting. I'd gain fat and lose weight 4 consecutive times. I tried and tried to build a muscular body. But all I ever got was some strength.

It was only thanks to one-year of strict bulking that's given me most of my muscular gains.

Then as I approached my mid-twenties, something happened -

I could no longer lose weight as easily as before.

My metabolism was shot from my reckless mistakes and slowing down with age.

So for about a year I couldn't get myself to lose any weight. I was frustrated with myself.

Like you, I had all the knowledge I needed to lose weight. But I still couldn't do it. I wasn't getting results and it wasn't until later that I knew why.

Although I seemed to be doing the correct things physically, I kept making the same mistakes mentally.

Life kept getting in the way and I was too willing to let it happen. Until one day I stumbled on that missing ingredient.

Within thirty days I lost 20lbs.

Include picture of weightloss

I did it by following a simple program that anyone can follow - including you.

All it takes is a mental breakthrough that many people this day-of-age are incapable of tapping into.

Will this simple program require exercise, dieting, and fat-burning pills?

Yes, the method I used to get the results above required easy exercises and a one-rule diet. However, you don't need fat-burning pills.

But hold on! I will also show you how I lost 60lbs within six months without having to follow a strict diet or exercise (although it's best you do).

Will this program also teach me to build muscle?

Absolutely, this beginner/intermediate program shows you how to build muscle and strength with an approved selection of exercises.

This program also teaches you the best way to approach your first bulk so you don't get fat and fluffy like I did.

Here's a picture of me on my very first fatty bulk -

Picture of 19 year old me benching, squats, deadlifts

You don't want to get stronger without the muscle that comes along with it.

A Stud's Physique will show you how to avoid gaining unnecessary weight.

As a BONUS, you will also get two exclusive guides!

How to Bust Through Your Overhead Shoulder Press Plateau

The overhead shoulder press exercise is the hardest exercise to progress in the weight-room. For months I couldn't figure out how to rep more than 125lbs or do more than one single at 135lbs.

But after I implemented this pain-in-the-ass strategy, I saw myself making progress frequently. In 30 days I went from repping 135lbs for 1 rep to 12 reps. My quick guide will show you how.

How to Get A Thicker Neck in 30 Days

The easiest way to look more masculine is (1) losing fat and (2) having a thick neck. In my quick guide, I will show you how to get a thick neck in as little as thirty days. This will require a small equipment purchase (not through me).

include picture

You get the world's simplest fitness guide for ONLY $9.99 which includes two bonus guides.

10 Life Lessons I Learned from The Alchemist

lessons from the alchemist

Before I reveal the lessons from the alchemist, let me ask you a question:

What are you so afraid of? (1) Getting old. (2) Being different. (3) Being indecisive.

I read that question as a kid 15 years ago. Back then I couldn't fathom the fear of getting old.

Instead my biggest fear was being indecisive.

Ask me that same question today and I'd tell you different. We don't realize how much our lives and perspectives change over time.

It's been eight years since I first laid eyes on The Alchemist. I remember it being my favorite book.

But see, eight years ago I didn't know what I know now. Now when I look back at those lessons they make much more sense than they used to.

You can check out The Alchemist yourself. It's a short fable full of valuable life lessons. I'd read it to my children if I had any.

10 Lessons From The Alchemist

When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it.

Strong, gripping desire lets you see opportunities that you wouldn't notice otherwise. As if the world is guiding you towards a solution.

This is because when you are trying your damndest to reach out and get something, the world is willing to meet you halfway.

But you have to be all in. You can't half-ass it.

The world doesn't reward you if you don't take yourself seriously.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Don't be mislead by this quote. Just because you aim to improve yourself doesn't mean others will too.

Part of being better than you are is actively looking to surround yourself with better people and environments.

Improving your own being and improving your surroundings are both essential. You won't make it far when you neglect either.

Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.

Someone who asks for advice is only looking for direction. Ultimately they will decide based on what they believe is right.

What most people should do is listen to their inner voice and follow it.

The issue is that most people have a hard time listening to their inner voice. They assume they have no clue what they want. But they're just not paying attention.

Help them reconnect to their inner voice by making them aware of what they talk about most.

When someone leaves, it's because someone else is about to arrive.

This is pretty self-explanatory. Change is always happening.

Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart... You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it's better to listen to what it has to say.

If you know you don't want to do something, don't do it. Don't get stuck on a path that isn't yours to follow.

You already know what you want to do with your life. To live otherwise is self-sabotage and a recipe for regret.

There is only one way to learn. It's through action. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.

Personal experience is the greatest teacher.

You can read all the self-help and how-to advice you want. But only action makes a difference.

Some of us, myself included, are warned to not do something but do it anyway. Sometimes you just have to find out for yourself.

When you can't go back, you have to worry only about the best way of moving forward.

Your greatest motivation comes when your back is against the wall.

When you have no other choice, all you see is opportunity. Possibilities open up that you didn't see before.

It's a do-or-die mentality that allows your intuition and creativity to peak.

Before a dream is realized, the Soul of the World tests everything that was learned along the way. It does this not because it is evil, but so that we can, in addition to realizing our dreams, master the lessons we’ve learned as we’ve moved toward that dream. That’s the point at which most people give up. It’s the point at which one 'dies of thirst just when the palm trees have appeared on the horizon

Let's be real. What else are you going to do with your life if you're not going after what you want?

As long as you never give up and give it your all, then failure is impossible.

Detours happen and they're normal. But it's your duty to realign those experiences with your ultimate goal.

Pay attention and learn. Then keep on keeping on.

When you possess great treasures within you and try to tell others of them, seldom are you believed.

Think of those Jehovah witnesses that come to your door to spread their word.

Chances are you don't answer and wait for them to leave. You're simply not interested in what they have to say.

A message is only going to make sense to people who can hear it. If you are deaf to it, you aren't meant to hear it.

For example, if you've already read this far, it's because you are meant to receive my message.

Those who never find this post aren't meant to read it.

What's the world's greatest lie?" the boy asked, completely surprised. "It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's greatest lie.

This quote is the most powerful of all. The philosophy in this quote is what this entire blog is built on.

Your life belongs to you. Make it the life you want it to be.

Fight the good fight and never give up hope. Work for the life you want to live.

If you think back to your childhood, you will notice things about yourself that were guiding you towards your path.

This is the time when you slowly became aware of what you wanted to do in your adult life.

You just needed the time and experience to realize it.

Before you leave, let me ask you a quick question:

What are you so afraid of?

If you answer anything other than "getting old" then you need to give The Alchemist a read.

Because the truth is, you will reach a point where you're too old to be afraid.

There will be a point where you're too old to waste your time.

And the fear of being different and indecisive is a life full of regrets.

Don't live another day without making the decision to be who you are meant to be.

Until next time.

Your brother,

-Rich


lessons from the alchemist. lessons from the alchemist. lessons from the alchemist.

Why My 2018 Was A Success | LUS Year in Review

2018 Level Up Stud

Paid Off My Debt

“Never take up any debt for any reason.”

I was warned but I didn’t listen. I took on debt and had to learn for myself.

When I had debt it was all I could think about.

Knowing each month there was interest going towards nothing motivated me to pay off the entire loan faster.

And so I did. Within 6 months I went from having a good amount of debt to no debt.

What I don’t understand is how everyone else isn’t concerned like I was.

If you ask ten people if they have any debt 9 out of 10 will say yes.

Then if you ask them how they sleep at night, they’ll tell you:

“Everyone has debt”

Since they think everyone has debt, it must mean it’s okay to have debt.

But when I had debt I felt trapped. Enslaved.

Like I couldn’t quit my job if I wanted to.

I remember telling a coworker that I couldn’t stand having debt. He told me this:

“If you got something you really like, you wouldn’t mind it”

In other words, people will happily go into debt if it means getting something they like.

But I’ll tell you right now-

Nothing makes you happier than feeling free.

Do I regret taking on debt? No.

Only because I used it to push me forward in the first place.

Should you get into debt? Hell no.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone ever take up debt ever.

Here’s why-

People with debt live in quiet desperation.

Started Learning Sales

I wanted to get into sales for two reasons:

Before I started sales I was more negative, more dismissive, and I made less money.

Now since I started sales I’m much more positive, more sociable and I make more money.

Needless to say I’m happier than I was before in nearly every facet of life.

And don’t be quick to reject sales if you’re introverted. I’m an introvert too.

If anything, that’s why you should do it. You learn how to appear extroverted.

It’s all a grand performance.

You learn a lot about business working sales.

Chances are you’ve heard the saying-

“Everything is Sales”

Well that phrase doesn’t do it justice.

A more accurate saying would be-

SALES IS REALITY

It all comes down to making everything look good and sound good.

I recommend everyone to try out sales. You will be rewarded financially, socially, and mentally.

Increased Website Traffic

Traffic to Level Up Stud has increased exponentially since the site launched.

Views this year are six times more than in 2017.

Visitors this year are nearly ten times more than in 2017.

This will increase even more as we move through 2019.

This past November I wrote and published posts as frequently as I could.

Most of these posts were whipped up the day of and are what I consider “unfinished”.

But I likely won’t go back to fix them until much later.

Despite that, here are the top three posts released this past November-

How to Cheat on Your Girlfriend & Not Get Caught

The Secret to Intimacy

How to Counter Her Manipulations

Wrote an Ebook

It’s a short ebook that I will use as an email subscription incentive.

It will contain proven methods used by myself and others.

However - I refuse to release it until I am in the right position to do so.

Writing it wasn’t hard and I’ve already drafted up a post for it’s release since last year.

But like I mentioned, I simply haven’t reached the point where I want to use it.

In the meantime, click here to subscribe and be notified when a new article comes out.

Sex Life

For fun I’ve been trying have three fuck buddies at once.

But every time I’m about to get a third in the mix, one of the others fall off.

Now I know what the problem is, but I just don’t care enough to do something about it.

Personally, it’s too much for me to juggle anyway.

The good news is that I’m getting closer to my meaningless notch count goal either way.

This is great since it helps get the “chase pussy” phase out of the way.

Although present me doesn’t care right now, I’m sure older me will be thankful.

The bad news is since I’ve started doing this my body has gone to shit and I’ve gained some weight.

Got Rid of Stale Relationships

Pretty self-explanatory. These people weren’t helping me get laid, paid, or make gains.

If anything, my presence helped them up. But they brought me down.

So I cut ‘em loose. Haven’t felt bad about it since.

Now I surround myself with people who make me feel inadequate in one way or another.

By feeling inadequate, I know I can learn something from these people. Their presence is enough to contribute to my growth (as if through osmosis).

I also recommend finding someone who can bring out the worst in you.

That very same person can bring the best out of you.

Also keep in contact with friends who are on their own path.

I have this one friend who I talk to on a quarterly basis. We talk about our fitness, ideas, relationships, and finances.

We recommend things we like to each other, such as books, exercises, foods, and advice.

Since our relationship is about building one another, all I have is respect for this person.

I recommend you find someone you can do the same with.

Increased Confidence

In general I’ve grown more confident in myself.

Each of the points listed above has been feeding into this.

Notice that none of these things come passively. You actually have to do something.

Confidence is earned.

But I did find another way to be more confident that takes far less work.

It’s called 5-HTP.

I don’t know what the fuck happened to me when I first took it, but since my very first pill it’s as if a switch was flipped.

Something in my brain clicked and I haven’t been the same since.

Where I Failed

I had seven goals for 2018. I accomplished five.

I didn’t reach my fitness goals. And that’s okay. I figure I needed to step away from that for now anyway.

Then my other goal was to make a year’s worth of videos to drop in 2019.

That did not happen. Not one bit.

What I Want to Accomplish in 2019

Each goal is related to the three games of life: Getting Paid, Getting Laid & Making Gains.

My physical goal is to get lean again. I’ve already dabbled with the carnivore diet, so I just need to tweak it for fat loss.

My sexual goal is to improve my libido and sexual energy. Despite being young, I’m sure I need to be more sexually driven than I currently am. I’m going to fix that.

My money goal is to get my new business project off the ground. I feel like if I put it off any longer I'll miss my chance.

And there you have it. Wish you guys a merry year’s end.

Have a plan for next year and make sure you kill it.

-

Until next time,

Rich


How You Get Dependent on Smart Drugs

Nootropics will always have a place in my life. There's no doubt about that.  

Ever since I started using them, my life has improved in many ways. 

But today I'm going to tell you how I became dependent on them. And why you should consider taking a break from them. 

The smart drug dependency cycle starts like this: 

You start consuming a nootropic to get specific results. Such as: 

Whatever the case may be, you eventually accomplish what you set out to achieve.

But somewhere along the way, you forget the reason why you started consuming in the first place. 

That's when you start to tell yourself lies and rationalize it as a regular part of life. 

How I Realized My Dependency:

Phenibut is a smart drug that should only be taken once or twice a week.

However, I found myself taking it every day. So I knew I had a problem.  

What did I do? I cut myself off cold turkey.  

No more phenibut. And while I'm at it, no more coffee either. 

After over a week without using, I realized how I'd been lying to myself: 

Phenibut

I thought I had bad social anxiety 

I first got into phenibut specifically to help me relax and socialize more. 

And despite being an introvert, at no point did I ever have any crippling form of anxiety. 

I've always been able to meet new people and carry conversations. Despite never really feeling compelled to. 

But after using phenibut for so long, my narrative falsely changed. 

After getting fantastic results from using phenibut, I let myself believe that I was near hopeless without it. 

Instead of remembering that I took phenibut to enhance myself. I foolishly recognized it as a cure for a sickness I didn't have. 

It wasn't until I experienced withdrawal in a loud, crowded space that I remembered - I had no social anxiety. 

Looking around I remembered that I typically look down at most of the population. I still show respect, and I'm a very empathetic person.

But seeing all the fat people with mopey faces makes me shake my head. 

Ever since I stopped taking phenibut regularly, I've become happier and naturally sociable. But I contribute this mostly to setting myself straight.

Coffee

I thought I was perpetually exhausted 

I started drinking coffee when I was feeling tired all the time. 

And I was surprised by how it made my energy levels feel normal. Because back then, I really needed it.  

I had no energy. And I was always drained physically, emotionally, and mentally. 

So it helped me get through perpetual exhaustion. 

But when those days were long gone, I still drank coffee. 

When I drank coffee and I didn't need it, I got anxiety. And to take the edge off of that anxiety, I would use phenibut. 

You see what happened there? 

I created an unnecessary cycle. A cycle that perpetuated my self-deceit. 

Now I drink coffee specifically to focus on a project, in a contained environment.

To help myself wake up, I squeeze lemon or lime into a glass of water and drink that. Try it, it works. 

Final Checkpoint 

If you are still using a nootropic on a day-to-day basis, then ask yourself:

"Why did I start doing this in the first place?" 

If those circumstances are the same, then yeah, why not keep doing it? 

Finish what you started. 

However, if circumstances are different: Then what are you doing? 

It might be time to stop. Because if you're becoming dependent, then you really do have a problem.

So here's my challenge:  

If you think you're dependent on something, then quit it for a week or two. Cut it out and see if it still fits in your life.

But if you've only convinced yourself that it does, then drop it. 

So you can start fresh and rid yourself from a problem you forgot you never had. 

Until Next Time,

-Rich


 

Make A Big Move This Year (& Prove You're Alive)

 

What Is A Big Move?

A big move is essentially a change of lifestyle:

You can choose to live like this or live like that or do both. But whichever you don't have experience with can be a struggle.

With bad timing and execution you can find yourself lonely, unhappy, and scraping by.

But with a proper plan you can find yourself more prosperous. Yet you wouldn't know until you try.

So how do you know when it's time for a big move?

That's easy.

When you're tired of living the life you currently lead and you ask yourself – is this it?

"Well shit, this isn't enough. Did I settle before? Gross."

What if it's too hard to change?

Think about it like this:

Do you know why you procrastinate making the changes you want to make?

It's because you have a bad self-image. You have little faith in yourself.

Need proof? Ask yourself this:

What do you believe people think about you?

If you procrastinate for big changes, chances are not good.

Since you automatically think other people have a bad opinion of you, then obviously you have a bad opinion of yourself.

Ultimately, you think you're not good enough.

For example, someone calls you stupid. If it's anyone relatively important to you, the thought is gonna stick.

They sold you the idea that you're stupid. And now that criticism stays in the back of your head.

Now whenever you consider making a big move you know you should do - in the back of your head you hear their whisper calling you stupid. Along with all the other criticisms you've heard from people.

People's whispers can haunt you. But only if you haven't learned this one simple lesson -

People ain't shit.

Who is that person to talk down to you? If they aren't in a position where you want to be in life – they're a nobody.

They ain't shit.

So don't disqualify yourself from something you haven't even tried. And don't let someone else disqualify you because they don't know.

Instead, give it a shot. If you can, you can. And if you can't, then fuck it.

Not everyone can do everything. But don't let their whispers get in the way of you doing what you want to do.

So there you have it. The reason you don't make big changes is because you have a bad opinion of yourself and hang onto the bad opinions that come from others.

But what if I still won't change?

Then you're lazy.

But who isn't lazy about doing shit they don't want to do? If you really wanted to do it, you'd find a way to do it.

In extreme cases, you'd put yourself at a death ground. Plunge into the unknown where you have no choice but to make change.

When you have no choice but to change, you don't give a damn about what people think of you.

Because you're too busy trying to make shit happen.

Sometimes you can't be bothered to live in the moment, and experience enjoyment or embarrassment.

Because you're too busy guaranteeing a future you want to live in.

(You wouldn't want to taste the shit you might be eating anyway.)

If you hate where you've ended up, then keep your eyes on the prize - the future.

And if it's that bad then remind yourself that in two years this won't matter.

Because as long as you keep working to get out of your hole - you will get out.

But for now you're building patience. Which is a virtue for a reason.

Do what you gotta do, keep doing what you gotta do. Then over time you'll get what you wanna get.

Why should you make a big move?

To make things clear, a big move doesn't have to be a dramatic change.

But a big move can be:

Whatever changes your lifestyle intentionally is evidence that you're living life and taking charge.

You live a life full of achievement and experience. Rather than an empty existence where you sit around and wait to die.

Think back to all of your past years. Did you make at least one move every year? Shit, I hope so.

Because at the very least it means you made your time count. And that matters.

So if you're reading this and you haven't done anything this past year, then I've got news for you -

It's time to make your move.

See you next time,

- Rich

 

How To Bring Order To A World of Chaos (Book Review)

Imagine you live on your own little island. It has just what you need and you live comfortably.

But one day you realize that you've seen everything there is to see on this little island.

Over time you start to feel sick. Life feels like it's on repeat.

So you start to obsess about what's beyond your island. You want to know what's out there.

But you're torn. Between the safety and order of what you know. And the fear and chaos of what you don't know.

Dread fills your soul and a storm conjures up in the distance.

You want change. But you know nothing will happen unless you make it happen.

So you set yourself straight and set your sight on the horizon.

Over time you build a raft and you gather, plot, and prepare.

Until one day you feel a storm closing in.

It's time to leave.

"I'm still not done finishing my raft", you say.

You know that's an excuse.

You shake off your hesitation, "I have to do this."

Then you jump on your raft and you take your leave.

Even with feelings of doubt, something pushed you to sail beyond the horizon.

Maybe it was the churning call deep inside. Or the storm approaching in the distance. Perhaps both.

But you wanted more, despite the risks. So you took the opportunity.

And now that you're out at sea, you must learn to navigate the chaotic oceans until you reach land again. Or be engulfed by darkness.

Jordan B. Peterson teaches you how to navigate through the chaos and expand your world in his book 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos.

How can you navigate through the chaos?

Everyone lives with Chaos. Because chaos is everything you don't know. And no one knows everything.

And what we know is never enough. If it were, then we wouldn't want more out of life.

And as human beings - we want all that we can get.

But to get more, we must sacrifice Order. We must let go of the routine if we want more out of life.

This book teaches you that it's your duty to tread through chaos because chaos is everywhere. It borders your daily living and it sneaks its way into it.

And it's our duty to learn more about the world beyond our little island.

To search for truth and experience so you can bring Order to the Chaos.

Jordan B. Peterson shows us how by following 12 Rules for Life:

  1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back
  2. Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
  3. Make friends with people who want the best for you
  4. Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
  5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
  6. Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
  7. Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
  8. Tell the truth - or, at least, don't lie
  9. Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't
  10. Be precise in your speech
  11. Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
  12. Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street

What do these 12 Rules for Life do?

They make life simpler. Not only for the present, but also the future.

For example, Rule 3 shows you that your friends who are stagnant and lowly have already accepted a life of failure. And they hold you back because they expect you to do the same.

Rule 5 shows us that it's best to end the bad habits we enable in our relationships quickly. Before these chaotic episodes become the identity of the relationship.

That being said, every rule listed isn't exactly as it seems.

Jordan B. Peterson has much to say for each of these rules. As he uses research, biblical references, personal stories and long-lived tales to show us what brings about chaos and order.

The Book's Impact on Me

A part of me was always stuck in the past. And for a long time I've been absolutely sick of having it all playback inside my head.

I didn't know how to put it to rest but thanks to this book I finally did. And it starts with knowing this:

At this very moment you are bargaining with the future. In the same way you bargained for this present moment in the past.

When I was young I had a vision, so I bargained, sacrificed, and worked for it. But when I didn't get my desired results, I felt rejected by fate.

It's that 'rejection of fate' that kept me stuck in the past. Although I learned my lesson, a part of me couldn't come into terms with it.

Like many of us, I was a visionary. Except in a pathetic kind of way.

Here's a quote paraphrased from one of my earliest posts:

"These people who built what they envisioned aren't visionaries. They are builders. Because they realized their vision.

Martyrs have a vision too. But they are visionaries in the insulting sense of the word. Because they can't see reality."

The reason you don't get what you want is either due to an unclear sense of reality or disengenuine efforts.

And people grow bitter about life because of this. To them, life becomes a laundry list of failures.

And Jordan B. Peterson makes a huge point about having feelings of victory for the sake of our mental health.

I wanted to lay this bitter 'rejection of fate' feeling to rest.

So I brought out my camera and pointed it at myself.

"I'm going to talk about what goes through my mind every day. I'm going to tell myself the truth..."

As I heard myself talk aloud until my camera's battery died, I realized something.

Speaking the truth aloud helps organize your thoughts and sets you free.

It takes the truth to keep the past in the past, where it can no longer haunt you.

Because the truth is simple.

It's Order in a world of Chaos.

This is what bitter people need to do to come in terms with their 'rejection of fate'.

They need to hear the truth come out of their own mouths. So they know it's real.

To Conclude

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote To Chaos is a profound book. It's full of stories, insight, and practical advice to take on life.

And that personal experience I just shared with you above wasn't my only episode of enlightenment. It was just the beginning.

Despite this post barely scratching the surface of what he has to say. I don't want to give too much away.

So I'll leave you with this quote:

Don’t underestimate the power of vision and direction. These are irresistible forces, able to transform what might appear to be unconquerable obstacles into traversable pathways and expanding opportunities

Check out the 12 Rules for Life HERE

Note: I couldn't give less of a shit about all that political stuff. I didn't read to look for problems with political correctness like a psycho. I read for insight that I could rightfully apply in my own life (like everyone should).


5 Secret Benefits Of Being Tired

I spent many nights walking miles back and forth. And I spent my days walking across campus grounds.

With no sleep, every step felt heavier than the last.

Before those tiring days, I would wonder what people thought of me when I walked past them.

But when you're so tired-

You don't care what people think

When you're tired all you care about is going your way. From point A to point B. You don't care who looks at you. Or how you appear.

Once my professor shouted "Buy a shirt!" in class. I looked up and his eyes met mine. I always wore the same beige flannel to his class. But I didn’t give a damn.

All I had to wear was stuffed inside a small luggage bag in my car’s trunk. And the days I had his seminars were my beige flannel days.

So I sat up straight with legs spread and arms loose. Because when you're tired-

You're more relaxed

It's all your body wants to do. You'll naturally make yourself comfortable and cozy wherever you are. You will spread out and take more space. And your voice will deepen.

It's a simple byproduct of not giving a fuck about what people think. Because there's no anxiety to make you cautious about invading someone's personal space.

Instead, you feel like you deserve this space. And that's because when you're tired-

It's easy to deny people

It's a lot easier to deny an invitation when you're tired. Rather than when you simply don't feel like it.

Hell, it becomes so easy to ignore people who are talking to you. Because your mind and body are so beat, you hardly recognize their noise.

But it's best not to leave someone completely ignored. Egos are fragile and to ignore someone is to invite scorn.

But the biggest reason why it's easy to deny people, is because, when you're tired-

You realize the only things you need in life

One night at work I overheard two loud African-American men. They talked about the only things you need in life.

"All you need is food, a bed, and Jesus. You hear me?"

"Yeah, I heard you!"

"What'd I say?"

"Money, drugs, and bitches"

"Ye-Naw! That's not what I said!"

But what they said is true - all you really need is:

And at the time, this was something I had to hear. Because I used to spend those long nights walking back and forth for miles.

Carrying the biggest boxes I could find. Moving the heaviest packages I could get my hands on.

Anything to distract myself from my thoughts:

How can people get away with so much?

What is she doing the days I'm away?

How much longer before I can break free from this tiring cycle?

By the end of those 12 hours, my worries would dissipate. Because at the end of the day all you care about is sleep. And when you're tired-

You fall asleep easily

That night I was lucky to sleep on the dogs' couch. It was itchy, smelly, and covered in fur. But I didn't care.

When you're tired your body will beg for sleep. But the longer you ignore your body, the less it begs. And the more it commands.

Your mind and body will manifest acute discomfort, that eats at you until you give it what it wants.

So I called it a day. I laid my body on that dirty, disgusting couch like it was a bed made for kings. And without thinking to count my demons or blessings. I quickly fell asleep.

Final Checkpoint

To recap-

The benefits of being tired are:

  1. You lose all anxiety
  2. You'll relax with ease
  3. You can ignore any noise
  4. Your worries will dissolve
  5. You will get deep sleep

So work your body and mind every day to earn the perks of a day well-worked.

It's the best way to break out of tough times.

And a great way to reward all of your good times.

Thanks for reading,

- Rich

 

How To Feel Like A New Man (Red-PCT Review)

There is a legitimate and safe way to naturally raise your testosterone levels without needing to go on TRT.

It's called Red-PCT from Red Supplements.

When I first heard about this product, I wasn't skeptical about it at all.

I knew it was going to work because I trust the brand Red Supplements came from.

(NOTE: RED-PCT is about to be banned because it works, hurry and get your BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Deal before it's too late)

But before I tell you my experience with this Red Supplement, I want to tell you my experience with doctors in regard to testosterone.

Back in college I read up on the importance of your testosterone levels and how it encompasses every facet of your life.

At the time I was always depressed and lacked motivation.

And the possibility of having low testosterone offered an easy explanation.

So I went to a hospital to get my testosterone levels checked out.

My results came out to be 322 ng/dl.

The "healthy range" for T-levels is 300 to 1,200 ng/dl.

Needless to say, I was concerned.

But on my return visit, the doctor told me that at 322 ng/dl I'm considered to be healthy.

I disagreed.

I told him that as a young guy, it would make more sense if my testosterone levels were on the higher end of the spectrum.

He wasn't having it.

Instead he kept pushing the idea that I was perfectly healthy.

But I felt otherwise.

Tired of hearing his shit, I told him I wanted another blood test.

He reluctantly agreed.

I learned a valuable lesson from that experience:

Medical science disregards young men with relatively low-testosterone.

That being said, I highly recommend you use Red-PCT if you experience any of the following symptoms of low testosterone:

No matter how young you are, if you're testosterone levels aren't under 300 ng/dl doctors aren't going to take your case seriously.

And even if they did, TRT can be pretty expensive.

But no worries, Red-PCT is a great, less expensive alternative.

Here is my experience using Red-PCT

Increased Sex Drive

To be honest, I stopped getting morning wood a long time go.

Hell, a decreased sex drive is one of the reasons I ordered Red-PCT in the first place.

And soon after I began taking it, I started waking up with a stiffy almost every morning since.

I finally had feeling in my pants again.

Not only did it revitalize my general interest in sex.

But I was having more sex with my girlfriend than usual.

Increased Recovery

While taking this supplement, I noticed I got deeper sleep.

And deeper sleep means faster recovery.

My body was also less likely to be bloated upon waking up in the morning.

That being said, I found it much more difficult to gain weight while on Red-PCT.

And that's because it genuinely promotes fat loss within the body.

Although that's not what I was looking for, it will definitely help someone who's trying lose weight.

Increased Mental Clarity

I would tell you that the product is worth buying just to rid yourself of brain fog alone.

But the funny thing is: if you've always had brain fog, then you'd have no idea that you have it in the first place.

So I'll describe to you how it feels:

If you need to wear glasses, then you know the major difference between blurry vision and clear vision.

Well Red-PCT does the same thing - but with your mind.

You will be amazed by how clear your thoughts will be when you take this.

And it's all because this supplement destroys brain fog. 

But you'd never know how bad your brain fog is until you try it out.

Increased Sense of Well-Being

A big pro for me is that I haven't felt an 'impending sense of doom' since I've taken Red-PCT.

And although I would use that overwhelming anxiety to push me to do big, productive moves. I'd much rather live without the fear.

I also haven't felt depressed the entire time.

And it's because the supplement is making me feel more calm and less anxious.

In fact, I'm not afraid to speak much louder and with more confidence. I've become more socially aggressive in a positive way. And women respond well to this.

This higher level of calmness and confidence has made me even rowdier.

You Go Looking For Action

I didn't hesitate to interfere with someone who attacked my friend.

I had no issue walking up to the guy, carefully sizing him up

Although I could tell he didn't lift weights, he had much thicker bones than I do. And he had at least two inches of height on me.

But I was looking forward to fucking him up.

The moment he knocked back my friend, I instantly had my left hand on his throat and my right fist ready to deliver a clean shot to his jaw.

But for a split-second I realized I would only make the situation worse, so I pushed him back.

I let him yell at me. Meanwhile I felt absolutely calm and in control.

I felt like a lion, never breaking eye contact, ready to take him down if he tried anything cute.

He was all talk. My friend managed to de-escalate the situation and the guy left.

The point of this story is that normally I would've hesitated to approach the situation.

But on Red-PCT - I didn't - Hell, I couldn't.

Here are some things worth mentioning:

During my 30 days of Red-PCT, for the first 19 days I followed a specific diet outlined here.

For the most part I was eating very clean.

For the remaining days I had a relative visit for about two weeks. Since I hadn't seen him for 7 years, I allowed myself to push aside certain goals and regimens.

I wasn't going to let a diet come between me and the limited time I have with a loved one.

That being said, I felt the effects of Red-PCT far more when I ate healthier than when I didn't.

That's not saying you need to eat healthy for it to work.

Instead, I'm saying that eating healthier makes it work better

Final Checkpoint

My final verdict:

It's more than worth it.

And you may think that having low testosterone isn't a real problem to have. But you'd be incredibly wrong.

Because as a man, it's to your advantage to have high testosterone levels.

And speaking as a man who has suffered the symptoms of low testosterone -

You Owe It To Yourself To Feel Like

The Man That You Are Meant To Be

 

Click here to check out Red-PCT


How Diet Affects Acne (& What You Should Do Instead)

For five years I dealt with monster-sized pimples and constant facial acne.

At least once a month I would have a giant zit sitting on either my chin, forehead, or nose.

It was fucking embarrassing.

And for the first two years I did nothing about it. I just let it run its course.

But after so long I got sick of it and decided to solve the problem.

So I took two approaches to try and reduce my facial acne:

Here are the results:

Over-the-counter Acne Skin Products

Do you remember Proactiv skin product? The one you'd see advertisements about on television?

Well, it didn't work for me.

I also used two other widely known over-the-counter acne treatment products.

Neither of which worked.

And my acne was never full-blown cystic facial bad.

But it was stubborn, moderate acne that you'd expect these products to clear.

Regardless, these products never put an end to my acne.

Avoid Acne-Foods

For a year I cut out several foods from my diet in attempt to reduce my acne.

These foods included:

And after a year of avoiding acne-causing foods, I can confidently say:

No foods actually cause acne

My acne was not reduced by avoiding any so-called 'acne-foods'.

The only correlation I saw was an increase of acne from when I did eat Chinese food or pizza.

But this is because those foods are very oily and I'm a messy eater.

In fact, to this day I get breakouts easily if my face makes contact with oils.

I can't even change the oil to my car without getting a giant zit on my nose.

What Should You Do Instead?

Skip all of those over-the-counter acne treatment products.

Instead, head to your doctor and get a prescribed acne treatment.

That way you can avoid wasting your money on sub-par products that don't work and skip right to a cure.

And remember this vital acne tip:

Don't touch your acne

Whether it's a new pimple, or it's ripe and ready to pop-

Don't touch your acne

Assume that any attempt to remove your acne will leave a scar.

And the only correct way to remove a pimple that's ready to pop is while taking a hot shower.

A zit that is genuinely ready to pop will effortlessly wash off when you scrub your face in the shower.

If it doesn't, it's not ready.

So how do you cure facial acne?

You let nature take it's course and let it pass.

It sucks, but some people are cursed to deal with bad acne for multiple years.

So do what you can and take the advice above (get doctor-prescribed acne treatment).

But after that's said and done, all you can do is wait it out.

And no, you're not doomed to have a face full of scars.

In fact, as long as you take my advice and don't touch your acne. Your skin will fare even better than those who were impatient and only had mild acne.

I've seen those people. You've seen those people.

It's not pleasant.

So keep your hands off your face and bide your time.

It will end eventually.

 

Why Social Life Spending Is A Waste Of Money

Do you ever wonder if your money is being wasted when you spend on other people?

Well here's the short answer: Yes. 

And I'll explain to you why.

For three months I performed my own personal experiment -

To see where I would get the most returns 

based on my spending towards other people and myself.

The first month I would spend more on myself. 

Then the second month I would spend more on my relationship and family. 

And for the third month, I focused on spending socially with friends and going out.

For simplicity, I categorized these expenses as the following:

Here are my observations from spending on each of the mentioned categories:

Self-Investment: This is money that is spent on yourself as an asset and building a business/brand. 

Whether in the short or long run, these investments will bring you positive returns in the future.

If it improves your life, that’s self-investment. 

Whether it's money spent on travelling, clothes, tools, nootropics, seminars, etc. 

You are the best person to put your money into, hands down.

Needless to say, if you're smart with your money you won't regret most of your self-investments.

Relationship or Family: This is money spent towards your girlfriend or family (leave out the shitty relations).

Relationship and family spending is meant to cultivate a supportive give-and-take relationship between people who should be closest to you. 

This spending includes trips, dates/outings, gifts, and favors.

This is a clear second place when it comes to spending money on people. 

If you have a lucky lady in your life, she will give back to you by spending money on you and save you time doing menial daily tasks while you're busy doing other things.

Put money into your healthy family relationships as they "fit" more into your life. 

This makes them more reliable in certain situations. 

Plus I find them funner and there's an inherent "let's build each other" relationship.

SocialThis is money spent on a night out with friends and acquaintances, going out to eat together, covering their tabs, and gifting. Ultimately to recieve value after you've given it.

I spent a good amount of money socially but the returns were incredibly minimal (regardless of sex).

I would only say that it’s not a waste if you’re using money to pick up on someone’s tab or give them a gift. 

Specifically for one person. (The returns from investing in your social circles can be quite handsome).

Don’t do the whole ‘buy everyone lunch’ thing, because nobody cares. No one cares.

Because if you’re not doing something to make one person feel special, that means you’re doing it for a lot of people. 

If you’re doing it for a lot of people, no one is going to feel special. 

There is no respect or feeling of obligation from them. 

They assume it is completely from the kindness of your heart.

And if it is, that’s great, that’s the way it should be. 

But if you’re looking for a return on your investment, that is not the way to go. 

You’re largely just throwing away cash.

This is why I suggest you only have one or two social outings a week. 

Because for the most part, it's a waste of time or money that could've been best spent on Self-Investment or on your Relationship and Family.

When you do choose to go out - it should all be for you. Spend for your enjoyment. 

If you really think about it, spending socially buys you the opportunity to meet up again and spend more socially. 

And that can be a complete waste of resources.

Final Checkpoint

Why does this all matter? Simple. 

Because ultimately, everything should return to you as a Self-Investment.

You want to always improve yourself and you want to have that social support can give you that edge to do so.

As per my experience, my returns are from best to worst in the following order:

  1. Self-investment
  2. Family / Relationship
  3. Social

However, this might not be the same for you as it is for me.

So I suggest you dedicate three months to explore these three categories of "people" expenses to see where you get the best returns for your investments. 

Then ask yourself:

Did you gain more influence or opportunity from investing into your personal relationships? Are you closer to achieving your personal goals thanks to "people" investing? Do these people give back value when you put in?

 

How To Cure Sleep Paralysis (& What Dreams Really Mean)

A giant lion attacks a group of people, but a young boy jumps into action and fights the beast. He distracts and grapples the lion to give the others time to escape. Left behind, the sacrificial boy is mauled to death.

If you had a dream like that then clearly it means something. Right? Not necessarily. There has always been claim that dreams reveal what’s buried in our subconsciousness. But there are also scientific studies that disprove this claim.

So the real question is: do dreams carry any real significance. The answer is yes and no.

Ultimately, they carry whatever meaning you give them. Like any thought, it exists, but only in your head.

A Dream is Only An Extravagant Thought

If you instinctively think that a dream means "this", then chances are you're right. It can be as significant or insignificant as you'd like it to be - just like all of your thoughts. It doesn’t need to have an actual meaning.

A one-time dream carries little significance anyways. But it isn’t until a bad dream is reoccurring that it becomes a problem.

A common reoccurring dream, that I’ve also had myself. is one where my teeth fall out of my mouth. Naturally I googled its meaning, but the meanings are so broad that the dream can mean anything.

Eventually these reoccurring nightmares indicate that something must be solved. Because having problematic dreams is like having negative thoughts. Except instead of disturbing your waking hours, it feeds off your sleep.

Like negative thinking, you need to find out the issue and resolve it to make it go away.

Here are my examples:

Then I stopped having reoccurring nightmares. But I also stopped having dreams in general.

Instead I started experiencing something worse. For nearly a year I would experience sleep paralysis every other night.

What Is Sleep Paralysis

For those of you who don’t know, sleep paralysis can be a terrifying event. You feel awake and defenseless as you experience a variety and mix of the following:

Of course, none of it is real. But it’s an overwhelmingly creepy experience that takes away your ability to get proper deep sleep.

Before I give you my advice on how to cure sleep paralysis, I want to give you a very brief background of the year I experienced it:

After waking up I never felt like I had enough sleep. I was burnt out from all the mental, emotional, and physical stress.

Again, I want to mention that I experienced this about every other night for nearly a year. Eventually I figured out how to resolve these terrifying episodes and now I can show you how.

How To Cure Sleep Paralysis

Over the course of time I would gradually apply each of the following big three tips. Now although maybe only one or two may be applicable to you, I personally found that it took all three.

If you find another factor that you find personally helps to prevent and cure sleep paralysis, I urge you to leave your tip in the comment section below.

Take on lessSchool, work, relationships, etc. You’re only one human being and you can only do so much. Cut your responsibilities and half and only worry about the things you truly care about. Just because someone else says it’s your responsibility doesn’t mean that it is. Pick your priorities. Fuck the rest.

Cut any negative relationships. Particularly toxic family relationships. In case you don’t know, you will always be happier being alone than you will being around someone who guilts and shames you. Remember that true loyalty is more important than family and friends.

Learn how to properly recover your body from physical exertion. Essentially make sure you eat enough overall, eat meats, and make time to get as much sleep as you can manage to get. Being at a caloric deficit and overworking yourself will intensify your inability to recover.

As I was gradually applying these bigger tips, I was also experimenting with smaller parts of the experience to see if any of it made a difference.

Some worked, some didn’t. Here are the smaller tips that did worked:

Turn off any fans in the room. Like a ceiling fan. Your body will interpret wind as touch, which will intensify the experience.

Try to capture video footage. If you try to record yourself, you're less likely to have an episode because your conscious mind knows it's being watched.

Learn to fight or embrace it. After enough episodes you will learn to "fight" your way out and wake up. However, I suggest you learn to embrace that nothing is actually happening. That way you'll feel more rested the following day since you didn't waste mental energy trying to wake yourself up.

Final Checkpoint

After a long year of near daily episodes, I eventually applied my big tips and no longer experienced sleep paralysis anymore.

I wanted to share this because I remember how tired I was day after day, night after night. Feeling as if I had no control of what's happening to me. And if you're experiencing this I want you to know I've been in your shoes. It sucks and I know how you feel.

But if you follow my tips you will get better. 

Reclaim Your Rightful Sleep

 

5 Books That Will Guide You To Greatness

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant

Love Yourself is a book that teaches you to come into terms with yourself and your situation. Written by someone who has fought depression and suicidal thoughts, Kamal tells you how he managed to push through his darkest of times. By reading his book you will truly learn what it means to love yourself like your life depends on it.

Click here to check out the book reviews.

Click here for my in-depth review on this book.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

The Alchemist is easily one of the greatest books you will ever read. This short novel tells the story about a young boy who sets off on an incredible journey to achieve his life's great mission. As he travels he learns to interpret the secrets of the world and uncovers the truth behind his life meaning. 

Click here to check out the book reviews.

Click here for my in-depth review on this book.

The Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich

This will be the most resourceful book you will ever need. It covers just about everything. From health and fitness to mindset and money. The Gorilla Mindset will give you the education and tools you need to thrive in every possible aspect of your life. I consider this a must-buy.

Click here to check out the book reviews.

Check out Mike's website dangerandplay.com

New World Ronin by Victor Pride

Shut your damn mouth and listen up! This book will get your ass in gear and show you the way to live! If you aspire for more and you're ready to do whatever it takes to attain success, then this book is for you. Lack direction? Not anymore. New World Ronin isn't just a book. It's a mission.

Click here to check out the book reviews.

Check out Victor's website at boldanddetermined.com

UNSCRIPTED by MJ DeMarco

Straight from the millionaire's mouth. MJ DeMarco went from rags to riches and he's here to show you exactly what it takes to get there. Take it from the big man himself. If you want to know all of the lies and truths about life and money in this world, buy this book. If you're trying to bring up a business but have no idea how to tell what works and what doesn't, this book is for you. MJ DeMarco knows all of the secrets because he used to be just like you. And now, he can tell you exactly how you can become filthy rich like him. But I must warn you - there are no shortcuts

Click here to check out the book reviews.

Check out MJ's website at thefastlaneforum.com


 

How You Know It's Time For Change

Sometimes doing the same thing day after day gives you comfort in your life. Routine is not necessarily bad, so long as you're not being lazy. Maybe you lift in the AM, work on your business in the PM, and everything in between.

Some people may want you to change. But screw what they think.  If you’re in the middle of a roll and it's improving your life - don't change anything just because anyone says so.

Today was different

For example, I got off of my shift and was heading home pretty early. Slight dread and disappointment came over me. Is this it?

You know it's time for some change when you realize that you don't want to do the same thing again. Despite it being the routine you've been happy with.

When you're sad about this, you may start to feel lonely. Not in the literal sense - my best friend was sitting right there next to me at the time. But you feel bored and lonely in the emotional sense.

When you tell yourself "is this it?" That usually means you need to make a slight change to your routine. You know when it's time for a bit of change. Trust yourself. Not others.

It's like school, when you know you're done with it - you're done with it.

Or a relationship, when you're done with it - you're done with it.

Or a job, when you're done with it - you're done with it.

An example that younger people may relate to is playing a video game and picking your characters from a roster. You probably pick the same ones on a regular basis.

But then you soon find yourself to be more and more bored of the game. But the issue isn't the game. It's your routine. You need to try something different.

And yeah, you may not find another alternative appealing. But it will do you far better to give it a shot, rather than feel sorry for yourself wondering "is this it?".  At least when you try something new, it will do your emotional well-being some good.

But you should really listen to yourself when you feel down. When you feel sad, it' typically accompanied with loneliness.

It's when you're lonely that you're free from comparing yourself to others.

You can compare yourself to yourself.

What changes do you feel you want to make?

More importantly - how are you going to act to make those changes a reality?

You must always remember that your world begins and ends with you.

When it's time for a change of pace, you'll know.

When it's time for a change -

Do Something Different


 

How to Become Taller & Treated Better

Men who are taller are treated better. No discussion.

As a man of 5’ 10”, my height is average. That means I get average treatment.

If there’s something that I’ve noticed, it’s that extremes are what make the difference.

I wanted to be above average height.

So, here’s what I did to become taller:

  1. I bought shoes that give me a bit of lift.
  2. I bought shoe inserts to give me more lift.

The next day I was walking at 6 feet tall and I had one of the saddest and happiest days of my life.

Being six feet tall I noticed how people are nicer to me in general.

Unlike when I’m 5’10”, people feel comfortable enough to actually walk by me. And when I say walk by me, I mean walk by me very closely. It’s made me realize that when I’m at my actual height, people somewhat, ‘go around me’. That realization felt incredibly disappointing.

But now it also makes me a bit happy because these inserts made me feel normal. Like this is the way I was supposed to be treated this whole time. However, it took an extra two inches of height to make that happen.

When you’re taller than average, you look down to most of the population. And to be honest. It feels pretty damn good.

People look up to you and girls like to steal some peeks. They really do love taller guys.

You get cocky even though it isn’t the natural you. You may feel weird about it. Don’t. Shake it off.

Girls who wear makeup don’t feel weird about not showing their natural face. So, don’t worry about your artificial height.

So, something I recommend all men to do who are under six feet is to buy shoes and/or insoles that add on to your height. It might feel uncomfortable at first. But that’s how all new things feel.

The biggest change is how everyone will treat you: Better.

It’s a shallow reality. But it’s one that you could easily take advantage of.

Here’s a bit of free advice for wearing shoe inserts

Some people may choose the height-enhanced lifestyle. Others may choose to only enhance their height occasionally.

Well if you’re new to shoe inserts you may experience discomfort. Occasionally there are days where I still get discomfort. But as women will tell you – beauty is pain.

Here’s my trick to get rid of that discomfort that you won’t see on reviews:

Tighten your shoe laces (& put on an extra pair of socks, and make sure your feet are on the soft side)

That’s it. Just tie your shoes tighter than usual. Maybe put on an extra pair of socks if it feels better. But if you find your foot slipping off the insert, tightening your shoe will help keep it all in place.

You might think that you’re walking funny. For the first week you might. After the first few days, you will have your walk all down. You may feel like you’re still walking funny anyway, that’s normal. You’re walking fine. That feeling is insecurity, and it goes away.

Also, you’d be surprised by how low stuff is. Reaching around can be awkward. You may feel like you’re losing coordination, but you're not. You just understand the struggle tall people face when reaching for something that’s below their reach.

Final Checkpoint

Try it out. Buy some athletic shoes, high tops, or boots that give you an inch of height. Make sure the shoes are not low tops, otherwise having height insoles could make your heels stick out.

Then invest a bit of money on some one inch shoe inserts. And bask. When you buy inserts they usually come in a bundle that stack up to several inches. Only use one inch.

Here are the exact same height enhancing shoe inserts that I use personally. Walk around in these for a day or two and you will see exactly what I mean. Use my tips to get rid of any discomfort.

If you find some better inserts, give us a link in the comment section below. We're all looking for that bit of edge to give us more advantage in life.


 

Welcome to Level Up Stud

Welcome, my name is Rich. I am the creator of LUS. Although this site is based around me. Everything here is for you.

My Name is Rich, I’m Like You

You’re probably wondering, who the hell is this guy? What’s his story? And where did Level Up Stud come from?

Well, get comfortable. It’s a long story.

Finding My Purpose

> I found my life’s purpose at a pretty young age

Most people have trouble discovering their life purpose. Not me.

I was your typical fat loner growing up. My family was always broken and I felt like I didn’t matter.

I remember talking to a friend about my depression.

“I feel like if I died today, nobody would care. Not a single person would come to my funeral. It would just be an empty room with a casket. I don’t matter.”

The next words I heard would change my life. He said:

“I would go. I think you matter.”

My eyes swelled up with tears. Because I finally heard what I needed to hear:

I did matter.

Since then my life purpose was clear: To make a positive impact on people’s lives.

It was a very broad purpose. But it was purpose.

Enduring High School

> I successfully lost 60lbs of body weight.
> Developed a deep loyalty to my brothers.
> Graduated high school as an International Baccalaureate

I remember looking in the mirror and I hated the person I was. Obese, weak, and pathetic.

At that moment I decided enough was enough. I’m going to lose this weight or I’m going to kill myself.

Since I didn’t want to die, I became obsessed with achieving my mission. And I succeeded.

Feeling control over my body and health brought me fulfillment. But my home life made me feel otherwise.

For the most part my mother raised me and my two brothers.

But every now and then my father would drop in. He was human garbage.

I remember one day as I walked into the garage he was talking down to my brothers saying, “you guys are my bitches, you got that?”

Incidents like that weren’t uncommon. We were always put down and lived in fear.

There was this one time he dared to lay his hands on me. And I made sure he’d never do it again.

Values to Live By

> I develop values to live by and define myself as man.

My old man kicked me out of the house for no reason.

Kicked out, I vowed to myself that I would never be a shitty person. And I told myself I would be a man of values.

Specifically, I wanted to stand for Fearlessness, Progress, Hope, Forgiveness, and most of all Integrity.

Very virtuous.

Before college started, I was allowed back into the house. But in the back of my head I would always remember: “we’re not safe here”.

Tragedy in Young Adulthood

> I lose over $400,000 in property.
> Backpacked around Europe at the age of 20.
> Became homeless

My first two years of college went by fairly smoothly. I had a serious girlfriend at the time and I was doing well in school.

But I always had a dreadful feeling that I wasn’t doing enough with my life. So I made the decision to make a trip overseas and travel across Europe.

I even got the ticket a year in advance so I could gather and prepare.

Everything was going fine until I discovered my old man hid two properties in my name.

Once I found out about his real estate scam, I fought like hell to keep the properties myself.

But days before my trip date, they were taken from right under me. I lost.

What did I do?

I went on my trip.

But when I got back to the US, I had no home to come back to.

The Creation of Level Up Stud

> I threw away my values.
> Ended a long-term relationship.
> Got my life back on track.
> Graduated from college.
> Created levelupstud.com

I would spend so many nights sleeping on couches or in my car. Hell, for the longest time it felt like I still didn’t come back from my trip.

To support myself I would get a warehouse job that required mandatory overtime while attending school full-time.

Eventually I would find out that my girlfriend had been cheating on me throughout my legal battle and European trip.

The relationship was incredibly abusive to the bitter end.

I was broken and more homeless than ever.

Remember those values I held onto for so long? My integrity? I threw it all away.

Life was fucking me in the ass and I just couldn’t care about anything anymore.

Existential Crisis

Not only was I emotionally destroyed, but I was having an existential crisis.

But I still wanted to finish college. So I decided to do whatever it’d take.

That’s when I read posts on Good Looking Loser. Specifically his content on retention.

For a few months I would have sex for roof.

Thanks to Chris GLL’s advice, I was able to spend most of my nights in a bed instead of my car.

Eventually I found a girl that I actually liked. So I made her my girlfriend and we lived together in her dorms nearby campus.

Finally having a stable situation, I decided to get back on track with my life.

That was when I discovered Danger & Play and Bold & Determined.

It’s thanks to Mike D&P that I was able to get my head back on straight.

Then there was Victor B&D, who provided great fitness content. But he also showed me something greater.

Live the life you want to live. Share your story and help other people like you. Start a blog.

Suddenly my purpose to help people was reincarnated.

I wanted to be like these guys, changing people’s lives for the better, the same way they changed mine.

And I finally found a way to do it.

Level Up Stud was born

Why Level Up Stud?

Where “Level Up” came from
Growing up I liked playing video games. And I’ve always loved the idea of making life into a game.

Gain enough Experience Points. Ding!

Level Up !!!

So that’s how I wanted to format my site.

When you level-up you gain skills specifically for a stat.

In games you usually see stats like: STR, DEF, INT, END, (Strength, Defense, Intelligence, Endurance), etc.

But here at Level Up Stud, our stats go more like: Physique, Mindset, Money, etc.

Like I said, I’ve always wanted to treat life like a game.

So I base each post as a skill I acquired through experience for that stat

Where “Stud” came from
It’s part of my vision. Sticking it into the name of my site solidifies that.

Not that I needed to.

But I also consider the players of life to be Studs.

If life were a game, the avatars would be called Studs.

As we’re all trying to level-up and get more out of life.

Keep in mind, although this site is my way of giving back to the world – it is also my art.

Final Checkpoint

It’s that final checkpoint before the last boss fight.

The battle where you take action to win the game.

The game is LIFE.

Are you going to be fearless and conquer life?

You’d better.

Because if there’s one thing I want you know leaving this site, it’s this:

Your Life Belongs to You
MAKE IT THE LIFE YOU WANT IT TO BE

Thanks for reading and again

WELCOME TO
LEVEL UP STUD